Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for dynamic professionals to cover the following position in Mainland:
Reception Assistant – Site Management
The Reception Assistant – Site management works under the supervision of the Reception & Identification Service (RIS) of the Greek Ministry of Migration and Asylum. He/she is expected to support RIS Site Director in the management of accommodation facilities for third country nationals on mainland Greece. Under the supervision of the RIS Site Director and in close coordination with the local Site Management Support actor (IOM, DRC or ASB), he/she will:
• Support RIS management staff in their duties;
• Support the SMS partner with the regular verification exercise and act as a liaison to RIS HQ on the residents’ lists;
• Submit weekly reports to RIS HQ;
• Act as a focal point for RIS HQ Helpdesk;
• Act as a liaison with EASO asylum and reception operations;
• Participate in coordination and any other relevant meetings in the reception site;
• Participate in RIS and EASO trainings and meetings;
• Submit reports to EASO for project monitoring purposes;
• Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile.
• University degree in the related area – preferred and advantageous;
• Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks will be an advantage;
• Very good understanding of the Greek migration and reception context;
• Fluency in Greek and in English (oral and written);
• Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
The Company Offers
• Competitive remuneration package
• Friendly and challenging working environment
• Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
Κάνε αίτηση/Apply now
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your CV in English, using the Europass format.
Last day of application will be the 19th, June 2020.
Before you get redirected to the Adecco online platform where you will complete your application, a pop-up window, mandatory on kariera.gr website, will request you to enter your email. If you don’t wish to share your email address with kariera.gr, visit www.adecco.gr/jobs, search for the job position you are interested in and apply directly.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.